15% OFF Environ use ENVIRON15 at checkout.
This powerful moisturising cream is enriched with a number of antioxidants that are known to help combat free radical damage, and it also contains a dynamic combination of moisturisers that assist in improving the appearance of the skin, allowing it to feel soft, smooth and well hydrated.
• It is rich in antioxidants including vitamin C, vitamin E and Rosemary Leaf Extract to assist in protecting the skin against UV radiation, thus minimising the signs of photo-ageing induced by UV rays.
• Provides nourishment and hydration to help maintain the appearance of a healthy skin.
• The highly absorbable and very active oil-soluble form of vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) penetrates more readily into the skin. It is an antioxidant that assists in the prevention of UV-induced cell damage.
• Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) helps to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. It also assists in protecting collagen and making the skin look younger.
How to use
Use morning and evening, daily.
Apply Antioxidant Defence Crème over/in conjunction with Youth EssentiA Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serums 1-4.
• Suitable for all skin types.
• The Antioxidant Defence Crème was developed to be used in conjunction with Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serums to complete the Youth EssentiA skincare program.
Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5)
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea Extract)
Rosmarinus Offiicinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Australia Wide Delivery via Australia Post
Free standard shipping on orders over $99
Standard shipping fee of $10 for orders under $99
Skinluxe only ships within Australia.
WE ARE APPROVED
WE ARE APPROVED RETAILERS!
Skinluxe Australia is an approved retailer. Our company is owned and operated by qualified dermal therapists, ensuring that all products are hand selected for the best results.